Engineered and built to accurately face front or rear disc brake mounts to be precisely aligned to rotor.
* Works on both post mounts and IS brake mounts
* Low clearance to access chainstay post mounts
* Works on 100mm width open dropout forks, 100mm width 15mm thru axle forks, and 20mm thru axle forks
* Includes axles and skewers for 100/135mm open dropout spacing
* Includes adaptors for thru axle frames in 135, 142, 150, and 157mm widths
* Includes two different cutters: one for IS mounts, one for post mounts
On all orders over $99 Evo Cycles offers free delivery to any physical address in New Zealand - this INCLUDES large and bulky items and bikes!
On orders under $99 we charge $5 flat-rate freight. This is so we can give our customers (that's you!) the most competitive pricing available for small parts and accessories. There are no hidden shipping costs and you know exactly what you're paying for.
Order and pay online and collect everything from one of our stores for free - no handling charges whatsoever! Just select which store you would like to collect from at checkout. Find out more about Click&Collect here.
You purchase your bike from evocycles.co.nz
Our expert mechanic pulls your bike out of the box and builds it to 100%, excluding accessories (i.e racks and baskets). We tune the brakes and gears then test ride to ensure everything runs smoothly.
We then take off a few simple parts to fit the bike into the box. We double check to ensure all the parts are enclosed, before sealing the box and sending to you.
Your bike arrives!
You use 2-3 common tools to fit a few simple parts. If you get stuck, use our help centre and bike assembly guides or give us a call and we'll talk you through the process.