It wasn’t easy to improve upon the class-leading design and function of the D2 helmet, but TLD made it happen. By integrating next-level safety devices and making functional improvements, they raised the bar for head protection in the genre with the D3. NEW features and improvements: NEW head form shape to improve fit and feel of the helmet, which increased EPS to frontal crash zones
NEW 3D cheek pads; updated shape and contour to better fit the jaw/facial area, extended pad that results in a more secure fit NEW Front trim smoothed edges, for a more precision look over the sharper edges of previous model Riders like Sam Hill, Aaron Gwin, Steve Peat, Brandon Semenuk and Cam Zink refuse to wear anything else when they pedal. With styles and colours to fit any personality, the only question is: Which one is for you?
- Technologically advanced aerospace carbon/composite shell construction Digital wind tunnel-tested, aerodynamic shell design Revolutionary injection-moulded air intake system 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation Added eps and new headform shape for improved impact performance
- Full incremental sizing for greater range of fitment Deep eps channelling for optimal airflow Strategically placed interior chinbar shock pads for comfort and durability
- Removable, washable padded liner with coolmax™ and dri-lex™ moisture wicking materials Contoured 3d cheek pads fit anatomically
- Quick-release cheek pads for emergency helmet removal
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration Titanium hardware for reduced weight Includes 2 lightweight, streamlined visors and a helmet bag Not intended for use with motorized vehicles Exceeds bicycle certifications: CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078:2002+A1:2012 ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15, ASTM F2040-11