Carrying your E-bike has never been easier. Due to the increased weight of E-bikes over traditional bikes, a new generation of bike rack is required to withstand the additional weight. Being E-bike users our selves, we wanted a more robust and user-friendly bike rack which wouldn’t break the bank. Thus the E-Rack was born!
New features include:
- Wheel tray extended 140mm longer than the previous model for longer wheelbase bikes.
- New Towball leaver design for quicker installation and removal from towball.
- Ratchet strap rubber housing
- 60KG total weight limit making the rack ideal for Electric and Non-Electric bikes
- Lockable, rubber padded top clamp to secure the bike frame to the rack (2X Keys included)
- Ratchet straps with protective rubber guard to secure wheels to the wheel trays. The ratchet mounting points can be adjusted to suit smaller kids bikes to larger adults bikes.
- Lockable to the towball
- Tilts to allow access to the boot
- Wheel trays fold up for easy storage
- Lights and number plate board included
- Accommodates up to a 2.8 inch tyre.
- Towball mounted with new integrated clamping leaver, suitable for use with ISO standard and NZ 50mm tow balls only. Not suitable for use with interchangeable tow balls.
- Weight: 21KG
- Maximum bike wheelbase is 1400mm
To make life easier for Electric Bike users, EziGrip also offers a ramp as an accessory (sold separately). Simply attach this to the end wheel tray, and roll the bike onto the rack, no need for lifting!