The Impact VXi is a new, lighter version of our popular Impact.
Featuring our new Stealth MI6 rubber, this shoe is for flat pedal riders who want the benefits of riding flats without giving up the performance of clips. It was designed for DH champs and flat pedal specialists Sam Hill and Brook Macdonald.
The upper on the new Impact VXI has been slimmed down but provides more protection than the original Impact, while shaving 25 percent off the weight.
Key Features & Benefits:
- The Stealth MI6 rubber outsole is the stickiest rubber on the circuit and has 50-percent more shock absorption and dampening than any other shoe on the market.
- It wears slightly faster than our Stealth S1, but has more advanced cushioning and shock absorption properties.
- 25% lighter than the original Impact.
- The hydrophobic foam used throughout the shoe to improve drying properties and permit overnight drying, another welcome improvement for riders who ride in wet conditions.
- New biomechanical last made specifically for downhill that supports the riders’ anatomy to buffer impacts and allows the forefoot to comfortably swell on long downhill runs.
- Rubber - STEALTH MI6
- Closure - Laces
- Weight - (size 9) 12.07oz./ 360g each
- Synthetic Midsole
- Compression Molded EVA, Longline Spd Plate
- Sizes - US: (M) 5-13, 14 UK: (M) 4-12, 13