The all-new for 2017-A2 helmet redefines mountain bike safety, style, comfort and ventilation. The first helmet in its class to combine EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high speed impacts) in one sleek package, that will set a new benchmark for mountain bike helmets.
- Dual-density eps co-moulded with EPP for state-of-the-art impact energy management at low and high crash speeds as well as everything in between
- 16% more EPS+EPP in the frontal lobe and raised eps splines provide more protection in the common impact zones
- Aerospace filament-reinforced polycarbonate shell
- Break-away anodized aluminium visor screws
- Huge air intakes - 25% larger than a1 - connected to massive exhaust ports through deep internal channels provide powerful cooling efficiency
- X-static® pure silver comfort liner delivers high performance odour protection and quick-dry moisture wicking
350 Grams (S/M)
CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078, AS NZ 2063:2008.