The SH-ME3 women's MTB shoes by SHIMANO come in a trendy colour combination. Besides, they impress with high performance. The shoes offer the perfect combination of power transfer, walking comfort, individual adjustment options and a great design – just the right choice for the trail!
- Upper made of synthetic leather
- TORBAL midsole for natural movements
- Flat, off-set ratchet strap and CROSS-X-STRAP system give the feet a secure hold
- Removable insole
- Light rubber outsole for traction in all conditions
- Fibreglass reinforced midsole for best power transfer
- Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
- Especially recommended in combination with the pedals PD-M530 (item no.: 1770434) and PD-M520 (item no.: 543303) Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up. Manufacturer's ref.: E-SHME3LE (black), E-SHME3OE (black orange)
- Weight: approx. 363 g (for size 42, pair)
The TORBAL system improves balance and bike control, as it allows for a certain level of lateral movement at the heel. In this way, the natural movements of the rider remain unrestricted.
The system features two opposite velcro straps. It is developed for challenging off-road walking sections and is designed to reduce the pressure put onto your feet while walking.