Class-leading XTR Trail 11-speed Dyna-Sys chainset, integrating the bottom bracket and chainset into a strong, rigid, yet lightweight unit.
Please note, Bottom Bracket is NOT included.
- Integrated design makes installation and adjustments easier than ever
- Precision bottom bracket bearings are spaced further apart and are therefore more stable and longer lasting than conventional bottom brackets
- Super-lightweight HollowTech II cold forged Duralumin crank arms - hollow design saves weight whilst increasing rigidity and durability
- Easy to use splined bottom bracket spindle connection provides a rigid and secure interface between crank and spindle
- 34/24 with a 48.8mm chain line and a 168mm Q-factor ideally suited for all-mountain use in conjunction with the 11-40T cassette
- Hollowglide outer chainring is made with a titanium/aluminium composite hollow 3D structure to maximize stiffness whilst keeping weight at a minimum
- Titanium teeth are used to create a stiff, lightweight and hard-wearing chainring
- Compatible with all new XTR chainrings
- Compatible with 3x, 2x and 1x set-ups
- For use with 11-speed HG-X-X chains only
Compatible with 3x, 2x and 1x set-ups