The Deity Bladerunner pedal has become synonymous with peak performance and endurance.
At 11mm thin, with a platform large enough for incredible stability, the Bladerunner thrives in technically challenging conditions.
When ground clearance is a priority you will be hard-pressed to find a pedal more suitable for rocky terrain. Deity left no detail unrefined with this masterpiece – down to the additional pin kit included with purchase and the load distribution system to prevent bearing-blowout from side impact. Bladerunners are yet another Deity design that sets the bar for excellence.
- Extruded and machined from Deity moulds and 6061 T6 aluminium
- Thin 11mm profile at the exterior edges
- 103mm x 100mm footprint
- Concave pin profile
- Load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout
- Multi-micro sealed bearings and Deity DU Bushing internals
- 10 Allen bolt pins per side keep your feet glued
- Machined traction grooves
- Minimal material in key areas to shed weight and mud build-up
- Stepped Black polished Cr-Mo axle is compatible with 8mm Allen keys or a standard 15mm pedal wrench
- Fully serviceable without removing from the bike
- Rebuild kits available
- Pedals come with an extra set of pins for backups
- Weight: 370 grams (pair)